Wednesday, August 19, 2026

God Unspoken! Episode One tonight on Rumble...

 Hi!  This is Danelle (144Judah) and it has been a while since we last talked. 

I'm sorry about that. Life has been super busy, not too busy for God, obviously, but a little nuts to juggle so much stuff and try to keep everything going. 

Not anymore. 

I just redid my schedule and I am going to make more room for everything--including the Sabbath. I'm looking forward to sitting down on Saturdays with God and just relaxing--no more stress on that day. I do deserve that rest and reboot for sure. 

Anyway, today's blog is all about me telling you about my new Podcast-- or as I would like to call -- Godcast!  It is called God Unspoken... and yes, I had ChatGPT do an image for it as I am not a great artist for the digital age, and I couldn't get anyone to do it for me in such short notice. So, please don't judge too harshly. 

At any rate, below is the cover art for my Podcast as well as the banner that will be on my rumble channel if you'd like to search for it. 



Tonight's episode is entitled: Who is God, Really?

Please come and check it out! I will be doing a live podcast at 7 PM! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

God Unspoken! Episode One tonight on Rumble...

 Hi!  This is Danelle (144Judah) and it has been a while since we last talked.  I'm sorry about that. Life has been super busy, not too ...