Tuesday, March 19, 2024

The Book of Yasher (Jasher) Parts 31 and 32

 Hi, and thank you for joining me at 144Judah! We are now on "The Book of Yasher" (Jasher). This is an apocryphal text, meaning it was taken out of the bible. This book is included in some versions still today. One of the biggest reasons for doing this: it is referenced in three sections in the bible. Why would they take a book out that has been referenced? Well, we know that they did this also to Enoch, and Enoch is a very important book. I tend to find when "official" people don't include something, it means they don't want us to know what's what. And...me, being me, doesn't like that. So, pull up a chair, and put your thinking cap on. Better yet, put your feeling cap on, and let me know what you feel about this! Any questions? Email me at theawakeningtalk@gmail.com. 

31 YACOB IS DECEIVED

Yacob is Deceived and is given Leah in Place of Rachel, but is Given Rachel for Seven Years' more Service. Yacob serves Laban six years longer for Wages and becomes very Rich, when YAHWEH Appears to him and commands him to Return to the Land of Canaan. Yacob Obeys and goes from Laban. Rachel Steals her Father's gods, that he may not know where Yacob has fled. Laban Pursues him, but establishes a covenant of peace. Laban breaks his Covenant by sending his Son secretly to Esau that Yacob may Fall in his Hands. Esau, with Four Hundred Men, seek to Destroy Yacob.

1 And in the seventh year, Yacob's service which he served Laban was completed, and Yacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for the days of my service are fulfilled; and Laban did so, and Laban and Yacob assembled all the people of that place and they made a feast.

2 And in the evening Laban came to the house, and afterward Yacob came there with the people of the feast, and Laban extinguished all the lights that were there in the house.

3 And Yacob said unto Laban, Wherefore did you do this thing unto us? and Laban answered, Such is our custom to act in this land.

4 And afterward Laban took his daughter Leah, and he brought her to Yacob, and he came to her and Yacob did not know that she was Leah.

5 And Laban gave his daughter Leah his maid Zilpah for a handmaid.

6 And all the people at the feast knew what Laban had done to Yacob, but they did not tell the thing to Yacob.

7 And all the neighbors came that night to Yacob's house, and they ate and drank and rejoiced, and played before Leah upon timbrels, and with dances, and they responded before Yacob, Heleah, Heleah.

8 And Yacob heard their words but did not understand their meaning, but he thought such might be their custom in this land.

9 And the neighbors spoke these words before Yacob during the night, and all the lights that were in the house Laban had that night extinguished.

10 And in the morning, when daylight appeared, Yacob turned to his wife and he saw, and behold it was Leah that had been lying in his bosom, and Yacob said, Behold now I know what the neighbors said last night, Heleah, they said, and I knew it not.

11 And Yacob called unto Laban, and said unto him, What is this that you did unto me? Surely I served you for Rachel, and why did you deceive me and did give me Leah?

12 And Laban answered Yacob, saying, Not so is it done in our place to give the younger before the elder now therefore if you desire to take her sister likewise, take her unto you for the service which you wilt serve me for another seven years.

13 And Yacob did so, and he also took Rachel for a wife, and he served Laban seven years more, and Yacob also came to Rachel, and he loved Rachel more than Leah, and Laban gave her his maid Bilhah for a handmaid.

14 And when YAHWEH saw that Leah was hated, YAHWEH opened her womb, and she conceived and bare Yacob four sons in those days.

15 And these are their names, Reuben Simeon, Levi, and Yahudah, and she afterward left bearing.

16 And at that time Rachel was barren, and she had no offspring, and Rachel envied her sister Leah, and when Rachel saw that she bare no children to Yacob, she took her handmaid Bilhah, and she bare Yacob two sons, Dan and Naphtali.

17 And when Leah saw that she had left bearing, she also took her handmaid Zilpah, and she gave her to Yacob for a wife, and Yacob also came to Zilpah, and she also bare Yacob two sons, Gad and Asher.

18 And Leah again conceived and bare Yacob in those days two sons and one daughter, and these are their names, Issachar, Zebulon, and their sister Dinah.

19 And Rachel was still barren in those days, and Rachel prayed unto YAHWEH at that time, and she said, O YAHWEH the Elohim remember me and visit me, I beseech you, for now my husband will cast me off, for I have borne him no children.

20 Now O YAHWEH the Elohim, hear my supplication before you, and see my affliction, and give me children like one of the handmaids, that I may no more bear my reproach.

21 And YAHWEH heard her and opened her womb, and Rachel conceived and bare a son, and she said, YAHWEH has taken away my reproach, and she called his name Yoseph, saying, May YAHWEH add to me another son; and Yacob was ninety-one years old when she bare him.

22 At that time Yacob's mother, Rebecca, sent her nurse Deborah the daughter of Uz, and two of Isaac's servants unto Yacob.

23 And they came to Yacob to Haran and they said unto him, Rebecca has sent us to you that you shalt return to your father's house to the land of Canaan; and Yacob hearkened unto them in this which his mother had spoken.

24 At that time, the other seven years which Yacob served Laban for Rachel were completed, and it was at the end of fourteen years that he had dwelt in Haran that Yacob said unto Laban, give me my wives and send me away, that I may go to my land, for behold my mother did send unto me from the land at Canaan that I should return to my father's house.

25 And Laban said unto him, Not so I pray you; if I have found favor in your sight do not leave me; appoint me your wages and I will give them, and remain with me.

26 And Yacob said unto him, This is what you shalt give me for wages, that I shall this day pass through all your flock and take away from them every lamb that is speckled and spotted and such as are brown among the sheep, and among the goats, and if you wilt do this thing for me I will return and feed your flock and keep them as at first.

27 And Laban did so, and Laban removed from his flock all that Yacob had said and gave them to him.

28 And Yacob placed all that he had removed from Laban's flock in the hands of his sons, and Yacob was feeding the remainder of Laban's flock.

29 And when the servants of Isaac which he had sent unto Yacob saw that Yacob would not then return with them to the land of Canaan to his father, they then went away from him, and they returned home to the land of Canaan.

30 And Deborah remained with Yacob in Haran, and she did not return with the servants of Isaac to the land of Canaan, and Deborah resided with Yacob's wives and children in Haran.

31 And Yacob served Laban six years longer, and when the sheep brought forth, Yacob removed from them such as were speckled and spotted, as he had determined with Laban, and Yacob did so at Laban's for six years, and the man increased abundantly and he had cattle and maid servants and men servants, camels, and asses.

32 And Yacob had two hundred drove of cattle, and his cattle were of large size and of beautiful appearance and were very productive, and all the families of the sons of men desired to get some of the cattle of Yacob, for they were exceedingly prosperous.

33 And many of the sons of men came to procure some of Yacob's flock, and Yacob gave them a sheep for a man servant or a maid servant or for an ass or a camel, or whatever Yacob desired from them they gave him.

34 And Yacob obtained riches and honor and possessions by means of these transactions with the sons of men, and the children of Laban envied him of this honor.

35 And in the course of time he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Yacob has taken away all that was our father's, and of that which was our father's has he acquired all this wealth.

36 And Yacob beheld the countenance of Laban and of his children, and behold it was not toward him in those days as it had been before.

37 And YAHWEH appeared to Yacob at the expiration of the six years, and said unto him, Arise, go forth out of this land, and return to the land of your birthplace and I will be with you.

38 And Yacob rose up at that time and he mounted his children and wives and all belonging to him upon camels, and he went forth to go to the land of Canaan to his father Isaac.

39 And Laban did not know that Yacob had gone from him, for Laban had been that day sheep-shearing.

40 And Rachel stole her father's images, and she took them and she concealed them upon the camel upon which she sat, and she went on.

41 And this is the manner of the images; in taking a man who is the first born and slaying him and taking the hair off his head, and taking salt and salting the head and anointing it in oil, then taking a small tablet of copper or a tablet of gold and writing the name upon it, and placing the tablet under his tongue, and taking the head with the tablet under the tongue and putting it in the house, and lighting up lights before it and bowing down to it.

42 And at the time when they bow down to it, it speaks to them in all matters that they ask of it, through the power of the name which is written in it. (WHAT? THE WHAT?)

43 And some make them in the figures of men, of gold and silver, and go to them in times known to them, and the figures receive the influence of the stars, and tell them future things, and in this manner were the images which Rachel stole from her father.

44 And Rachel stole these images which were her father's, in order that Laban might not know through them where Yacob had gone.

45 And Laban came home and he asked concerning Yacob and his household, and he was not to be found, and Laban sought his images to know where Yacob had gone, and could not find them, and he went to some other images, and he inquired of them and they told him that Yacob had fled from him to his father's, to the land of Canaan.

46 And Laban then rose up and he took his brothers and all his servants, and he went forth and pursued Yacob, and he overtook him in mount Gilead.

47 And Laban said unto Yacob, What is this you have done to me to flee and deceive me, and lead my daughters and their children as captives taken by the sword?

48 And you did not suffer me to kiss them and send them away with joy, and you did steal my gods and did go away. (So this is super effed up. Sounds like a massive satanic ritual.)

49 And Yacob answered Laban, saying, Because I was afraid lest you would take your daughters by force from me; and now with whomsoever you findest your gods he shall die.

50 And Laban searched for the images and he examined in all Yacob's tents and furniture, but could not find them.

51 And Laban said unto Yacob, We will make a covenant together and it shall be a testimony between me and you; if you shalt afflict my daughters, or shalt take other wives besides my daughters, even YAHWEH shall be a witness between me and you in this matter.

52 And they took stones and made a heap, and Laban said, This heap is a witness between me and you, therefore he called the name thereof Gilead.

53 And Yacob and Laban offered sacrifice upon the mount, and they ate there by the heap, and they tarried in the mount all night, and Laban rose up early in the morning, and he wept with his daughters and he kissed them, and he returned unto his place.

54 And he hastened and sent off his son Beor, who was seventeen years old, with Abichorof the son of Uz, the son of Nahor, and with them were ten men.

55 And they hastened and went and passed on the road before Yacob, and they came by another road to the land of Seir.

56 And they came unto Esau and said unto him, Thus saith your brother and relative, your mother's brother Laban, the son of Bethuel, saying,

57 Have you heard what Yacob your brother has done unto me, who first came to me naked and bare, and I went to meet him, and brought him to my house with honor, and I made him great, and I gave him my two daughters for wives and also two of my maids.

58 And YAHWEH blessed him on my account, and he increased abundantly, and had sons, daughters and maid servants.

59 He has also an immense stock of flocks and herds, camels and asses, also silver and gold in abundance; and when he saw that his wealth increased, he left me while I went to shear my sheep, and he rose up and fled in secrecy.

60 And he lifted his wives and children upon camels, and he led away all his cattle and property which he acquired in my land, and he lifted up his countenance to go to his father Isaac, to the land of Canaan.

61 And he did not suffer me to kiss my daughters and their children, and he led my daughters as captives taken by the sword, and he also stole my gods and he fled.

62 And now I have left him in the mountain of the brook of Jabuk, him and all belonging to him; he lacks nothing.

63 If it be your wish to go to him, go then and there wilt you find him, and you can do unto him as your soul desires; and Laban's messengers came and told Esau all these things.

64 And Esau heard all the words of Laban's messengers, and his anger was greatly kindled against Yacob, and he remembered his hatred, and his anger burned within him.

65 And Esau hastened and took his children and servants and the souls of his household, being sixty men, and he went and assembled all the children of Seir the Horite and their people, being three hundred and forty men, and took all this number of four hundred men with drawn swords, and he went unto Yacob to smite him.

66 And Esau divided this number into several parts, and he took the sixty men of his children and servants and the souls of his household as one head, and gave them in care of Eliphaz his eldest son.

67 And the remaining heads he gave to the care of the six sons of Seir the Horite, and he placed every man over his generations and children.

68 And the whole of this camp went as it was, and Esau went among them toward Yacob, and he conducted them with speed.

69 And Laban's messengers departed from Esau and went to the land of Canaan, and they came to the house of Rebecca the mother of Yacob and Esau.

70 And they told her saying, Behold your son Esau has gone against his brother Yacob with four hundred men, for he heard that he was coming, and he is gone to make war with him, and to smite him and to take all that he has.

71 And Rebecca hastened and sent seventy two men from the servants of Isaac to meet Yacob on the road; for she said, Peradventure, Esau may make war in the road when he meets him.

72 And these messengers went on the road to meet Yacob, and they met him in the road of the brook on the opposite side of the brook Jabuk, and Yacob said when he saw them, This camp is destined to me from YAHWEH, and Yacob called the name of that place Machnayim.

73 And Yacob knew all his father's people, and he kissed them and embraced them and came with them, and Yacob asked them concerning his father and mother, and they said, They were well.

74 And these messengers said unto Yacob, Rebecca your mother has sent us to you, saying, I have heard, my son, that your brother Esau has gone forth against you on the road with men from the children of Seir the Horite.

75 And therefore, my son, hearken to my voice and see with your counsel what you wilt do, and when he comes up to you, supplicate him, and do not speak rashly to him, and give him a present from what you posses, and from what YAHWEH has favored you with.

76 And when he asks you concerning your affairs, conceal nothing from him, perhaps he may turn from his anger against you and you wilt thereby save your soul, you and all belonging to you, for it is your duty to honor him, for he is your elder brother.

77 And when Yacob heard the words of his mother which the messengers had spoken to him, Yacob lifted up his voice and wept bitterly, and did as his mother then commanded him.

32 YACOB MEETS ESAU

Yacob sends a Message of Peace to his Brother, who rejects it with contempt, and Advances to Destroy him. Hosts of Heavenly Messengers cause the Fear of Yacob to come upon Esau, and he goes to meet him in peace, in answer to Yacob's Prayer. Yacob Wrestles with an Heavenly Messenger of YAHWEH.

1 And at that time Yacob sent messengers to his brother Esau toward the land of Seir, and he spoke to him words of supplication.

2 And he commanded them, saying, Thus shall ye say to my lord, to Esau, Thus saith your servant Yacob, Let not my lord imagine that my father's blessing with which he did bless me has proved beneficial to me.

3 For I have been these twenty years with Laban, and he deceived me and changed my wages ten times, as it has all been already told unto my lord.

4 And I served him in his house very laboriously, and YAHWEH afterward saw my affliction, my labor and the work of my hands, and he caused me to find free unmerited love and favor in his sight.

5 And I afterward through YAHWEH's great mercy and kindness acquired oxen and asses and cattle, and men servants and maid servants.

6 And now I am coming to my land and my home to my father and mother, who are in the land of Canaan; and I have sent to let my lord know all this in order to find favor in the sight of my lord, so that he may not imagine that I have of myself obtained wealth, or that the blessing with which my father blessed me has benefited me.

7 And those messengers went to Esau, and found him on the borders of the land of Edom going toward Yacob, and four hundred men of the children of Seir the Horite were standing with drawn swords.

8 And the messengers of Yacob told Esau all the words that Yacob had spoken to them concerning Esau.

9 And Esau answered them with pride and contempt, and said unto them, Surely I have heard and truly it has been told unto me what Yacob has done to Laban, who exalted him in his house and gave him his daughters for wives, and he begat sons and daughters, and abundantly increased in wealth and riches in Laban's house through his means.

10 And when he saw that his wealth was abundant and his riches great he fled with all belonging to him, from Laban's house, and he led Laban's daughters away from the face of their father, as captives taken by the sword without telling him of it.

11 And not only to Laban has Yacob done thus but also unto me has he done so and has twice supplanted me, and shall I be silent?

12 Now therefore I have this day come with my camps to meet him, and I will do unto him according to the desire of my heart.

13 And the messengers returned and came to Yacob and said unto him, We came to your brother, to Esau, and we told him all your words, and thus has he answered us, and behold he comes to meet you with four hundred men.

14 Now then know and see what you shalt do, and pray before YAHWEH to deliver you from him.

15 And when he heard the words of his brother which he had spoken to the messengers of Yacob, Yacob was greatly afraid and he was distressed.

16 And Yacob prayed to YAHWEH his Elohim, and he said, O YAHWEH the Elohim of my fathers, Abraham and Isaac, you did say unto me when I went away from my father's house, saying,

17 I am YAHWEH the Elohim of your father Abraham and the Elohim of Isaac, unto you do I give this land and your seed after you, and I will make your seed as the stars of heaven, and you shalt spread forth to the four sides of heaven, and in you and in your seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

18 And you did establish your words, and did give unto me riches and children and cattle, as the utmost wishes of my heart did you give unto your servant; you did give unto me all that I asked from you, so that I lacked nothing.

19 And you did afterward say unto me, Return to your parents and to your birth place and I will still do well with you.

20 And now that I have come, and you did deliver me from Laban, I shall fall in the hands of Esau who will slay me, yea, together with the mothers of my children.

21 Now therefore, O YAHWEH the Elohim, deliver me, I pray you, also from the hands of my brother Esau, for I am greatly afraid of him.

22 And if there is no righteousness in me, do it for the sake of Abraham and my father Isaac.

23 For I know that through kindness and mercy have I acquired this wealth; now therefore I beseech you to deliver me this day with your kindness and to answer me.

24 And Yacob ceased praying to YAHWEH, and he divided the people that were with him with the flocks and cattle into two camps, and he gave the half to the care of Damesek, the son of Eliezer, Abraham's servant, for a camp, with his children, and the other half he gave to the care of his brother Elianus the son of Eliezer, to be for a camp with his children.

25 And he commanded them, saying, Keep yourselves at a distance with your camps, and do not come too near each other, and if Esau come to one camp and slay it, the other camp at a distance from it will escape him.

26 And Yacob tarried there that night, and during the whole night he gave his servants instructions concerning the forces and his children.

27 And YAHWEH heard the prayer of Yacob on that day, and YAHWEH then delivered Yacob from the hands of his brother Esau.

28 And YAHWEH sent three heavenly messengers of the heavenly messengers of heaven, and they went before Esau and came to him.

29 And these heavenly messengers appeared unto Esau and his people as two thousand men, riding upon horses furnished with all sorts of war instruments, and they appeared in the sight of Esau and all his men to be divided into four camps, with four chiefs to them.

30 And one camp went on and they found Esau coming with four hundred men toward his brother Yacob, and this camp ran toward Esau and his people and terrified them, and Esau fell off the horse in alarm, and all his men separated from him in that place, for they were greatly afraid.

31 And the whole of the camp shouted after them when they fled from Esau, and all the warlike men answered, saying,

32 Surely we are the servants of Yacob, who is the servant of YAHWEH, and who then can stand against us? And Esau said unto them, O then, my lord and brother Yacob is your lord, whom I have not seen for these twenty years, and now that I have this day come to see him, do you treat me in this manner?

33 And the heavenly messengers answered him saying, As YAHWEH lives, were not Yacob of whom you speaks your brother, we had not let one remaining from you and your people, but only on account of Yacob we will do nothing to them.

34 And this camp passed from Esau and his men and it went away, and Esau and his men had gone from them about a league when the second camp came toward him with all sorts of weapons, and they also did unto Esau and his men as the first camp had done to them.

35 And when they had left it to go on, behold the third camp came toward him and they were all terrified, and Esau fell off the horse, and the whole camp cried out, and said, Surely we are the servants ofhich the four heavenly messengers had done to him and to his men, he became greatly afraid of his brother Yacob, and he went to meet him in peace.

40 And Esau concealed his hatred against Yacob, because he was afraid of his life on account of his brother Yacob, and because he imagined that the four camps that he had lighted upon were Yacob's servants.

41 And Yacob tarried that night with his servants in their camps, and he resolved with his servants to give unto Esau a present from all that he had with him, and from all his property; and Yacob rose up in the morning, he and his men, and they chose from among the cattle a present for Esau.

42 And this is the amount of the present which Yacob chose from his flock to give unto his brother Esau: and he selected two hundred and forty head from the flocks, and he selected from the camels and asses thirty each, and of the herds he chose fifty kine.

43 And he put them all in ten droves, and he placed each sort by itself, and he delivered them into the hands of ten of his servants, each drove by itself.

44 And he commanded them, and said unto them, Keep yourselves at a distance from each other, and put a space between the droves, and when Esau and those who are with him shall meet you and ask you, saying, Whose are you, and whither do you go, and to whom belongs all this before you, you shall say unto them, We are the servants of Yacob, and we come to meet Esau in peace, and behold Yacob comes behind us.

45 And that which is before us is a present sent from Yacob to his brother Esau.

46 And if they shall say unto you, Why doth he delay behind you, from coming to meet his brother and to see his face, then you shall say unto them, Surely he comes joyfully behind us to meet his brother, for he said, I will appease him with the present that goes to him, and after this I will see his face, peradventure he will accept of me.

47 So the whole present passed on in the hands of his servants, and went before him on that day, and he lodged that night with his camps by the border of the brook of Yabuk, and he rose up in the midst of the night, and he took his wives and his maid servants, and all belonging to him, and he that night passed them over the ford Yabuk.

48 And when he passed all belonging to him over the brook, Yacob was left by himself, and a man met him, and he wrestled with him that night until the breaking of the day, and the hollow of Yacob's thigh was out of joint through wrestling with him.

49 And at the break of day the man left Yacob there, and he blessed him and went away, and Yacob passed the brook at the break of day, and he halted upon his thigh.

50 And the sun rose upon him when he had passed the brook, and he came up to the place of his cattle and children.

51 And they went on till midday, and while they were going the present was passing on before them.

52 And Yacob lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold Esau was at a distance, coming along with many men, about four hundred, and Yacob was greatly afraid of his brother.

53 And Yacob hastened and divided his children unto his wives and his handmaids, and his daughter Dinah he put in a chest, and delivered her into the hands of his servants.

54 And he passed before his children and wives to meet his brother, and he bowed down to the ground, yea he bowed down seven times until he approached his brother, and YAHWEH caused Yacob to find free unmerited love and favor in the sight of Esau and his men, for YAHWEH had heard the prayer of Yacob.

55 And the fear of Yacob and his terror fell upon his brother Esau, for Esau was greatly afraid of Yacob for what the heavenly messengers of YAHWEH had done to Esau, and Esau's anger against Yacob was turned into kindness.

56 And when Esau saw Yacob running toward him, he also ran toward him and he embraced him, and he fell upon his neck, and they kissed and they wept.

57 And YAHWEH put fear and kindness toward Yacob in the hearts of the men that came with Esau, and they also kissed Yacob and embraced him.

58 And also Eliphaz, the son of Esau, with his four brothers, sons of Esau, wept with Yacob, and they kissed him and embraced him, for the fear of Yacob had fallen upon them all.

59 And Esau lifted up his eyes and saw the women with their offspring, the children of Yacob, walking behind Yacob and bowing along the road to Esau.

60 And Esau said unto Yacob, Who are these with you, my brother? are they your children or your servants? and Yacob answered Esau and said, They are my children which YAHWEH hath mercifully given to your servant.

61 And while Yacob was speaking to Esau and his men, Esau beheld the whole camp, and he said unto Yacob, Whence did you get the whole of the camp that I met yesternight? and Yacob said, To find favor in the sight of my adonai, it is that which YAHWEH mercifully gave to your servant.

62 And the present came before Esau, and Yacob pressed Esau, saying, Take I pray you the present that I have brought to my adonai, and Esau said, Wherefore is this my purpose? keep that which you have unto thyself.

63 And Yacob said, It is incumbent upon me to give all this, since I have seen your face, that you still livest in peace.

64 And Esau refused to take the present, and Yacob said unto him, I beseech you my adonai, if now I have found favor in your sight, then receive my present at my hand, for I have therefore seeet us remain with you, and we will go slowly along with you until you come to my place with me, that we may dwell there together.

68 And Yacob answered his brother and said, I would do as my adonai speaks unto me, but my lord knows that the children are tender, and the flocks and herds with their young who are with me, go but slowly, for if they went swiftly they would all die, for you know their burdens and their fatigue.

69 Therefore let my lord pass on before his servant, and I will go on slowly for the sake of the children and the flock, until I come to my lord's place to Seir.

70 And Esau said unto Yacob, I will place with you some of the people that are with me to take care of you in the road, and to bear your fatigue and burden, and he said, What needs it my lord, if I may find free unmerited love and favor in your sight?

71 Behold I will come unto you to Seir to dwell there together as you have spoken, go you then with your people for I will follow you.

72 And Yacob said this to Esau in order to remove Esau and his men from him, so that Yacob might afterward go to his father's house to the land of Canaan.

73 And Esau hearkened to the voice of Yacob, and Esau returned with the four hundred men that were with him on their road to Seir, and Yacob and all belonging to him went that day as far as the extremity of the land of Canaan in its borders, and he remained there some time.


This is pretty much the same story as The Book of Jubilees. If you'd like to talk more about these two parts or anything blog related, send me a message at: theawakeningtalk@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Book of Yasher (Jasher) Parts 45 and 46

  The Book of Yasher (Jasher) Parts 45 and  46      Hi, and thank you for joining me at 144Judah! We are now on "The Book of Yasher&quo...