Sunday, July 14, 2024

Hi! Biblical Study coming Thursdays!

 Hi, everyone and thank you for following me here at 144Judah! I just wanted to apologize for the delay in the Yasher blog and to just give my little PSA about my new venture...my Biblical studies video chat... It will be every Thursday at 7 PM EST and I will be discussing the bible and other religious doctrine. During this study, I will be talking with anyone that wishes to learn something new, and to talk together about the things that we know about the new and old testaments. I will also be incorporating other books to show you where they all fit in as I have gotten downloads about all of this information.  

This is an enlightened study.  

I can't wait to get started!  Hope to see you all this Thursday!  And tomorrow, I will be posting the next part of the Yasher study. 

See you here!

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Book of Yasher (Jasher) Parts 45 and 46

  The Book of Yasher (Jasher) Parts 45 and  46      Hi, and thank you for joining me at 144Judah! We are now on "The Book of Yasher&quo...